Answered By: Amy Rice Last Updated: Sep 18, 2017 Views: 11
Answered By: Amy Rice
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2017 Views: 11
No. There is currently not an ebook edition of the DSM-V.
We have a copy in the Reference collection and a copy on Reserve (ask at the Service Desk)
Here are your options:
- If you cannot get to campus, check your local public library. If not, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will help you find a solution.
- There are related resources in digital format:
- There is a mobile app edition that is available through Itunes or Google Play for $70.
- There is an ecopy of the DSM-V study guide available at https://www.appi.org/Study_Guide_to_DSM-5, and
- There is a DSM-5® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis in ebook for $92 and there are various study guides, but no ebook edition of the actual DSM-V.